BlackFire Beta#2 BlackFire Beta#2

audio clip needs smoothing out, and also just a personal tick but i think the stick figures are a little thick. Otherwise pretty good job.

Dodge. Dodge.

Only problem I had

Was that virtually all you had to do was fly along the outside. I lowered my health to virtually nothing to see how long i'd last and it was a bit longer than I'd expected using that method. Other than that great concept.

Zel - Forte of Darkness Zel - Forte of Darkness

Definitely a good piece here, sounds like one of those epic battles in the newer pokemon games. For the title though, the flute seemed like it would have done better as a different instrument, the notes were right but the flute doesn't create a strong enough contrast. The drums fit, but i'm betting if you go back and spice em up a bit i bet you could throw more life into em as opposed to the constant bass and every other snare/clap. Maybe a different bass setting, really minute fixes but I'd bet those minuet things would step the song up to another level. Still give a 5 and a 4.5 because it certainly is really well put together. Good Job

!!!!!!!derreck jairo derr !!!!!!!derreck jairo derr

You have potential for sure, i mean in all honesty this is a bit of a hodgepodge but had you thrown down a heavy bass and carried the beat you could have made either one long awesome song out of this or 3 good ones.

Feathers Feathers

good stuff you got here, The piano got a bit scratchy when it reached the higher octaves but other than that it was a really impressive piece especially for an improv.